The ANZ Tennis Hot Shots Program is the fun way for kids to learn how to play tennis. Smaller courts, nets, racquets and low-compression balls make learning easy and give younger players the chance to serve, rally and score right from the first time they play.
5 - 8 years of age
- 25% compression red balls
- 3 – 6 metre wide courts with smaller nets
- 45 minute lesson
8 - 10 years of age
- 50%/75% compression orange balls
- regular net on reduced/full length court
- 1 hour lesson
Yellow Ball Squad
9+ years of age
- yellow balls
- regular net on full length court
- 1.5 hour lesson
Fees above are based on a 10 week term.