We provide tennis coaching, competitions and school holiday camps for kids from 3 years of age.
Group lessons, semi-private and private lessons are available.
Ages: 5 – 12 years
The ANZ Tennis Hot Shots Program is the fun way for kids to learn how to play tennis. Smaller courts, nets, racquets and low-compression balls make learning easy and give younger players the chance to serve, rally and score right from the first time they play.
The kids are coached in small groups, allowing more individual attention. The kids ‘buddy up’ with each other and hit more balls than the coach!
Children progress through three development stages. Ball compression and court size increase in line with players’ development. This gradual progression improves players’ skills and prepares them to play on a full-size court with a yellow ball.
Ages: 3 – 5 years
Tennis Whizz is a new innovative program that teaches pre-school children how to develop their tennis and athleticism through storytelling and other unique, innovative approaches!
- It engages children into tennis as quickly as possible
- Focuses on developing essential coordination and movement skills to build confidence, social interaction and get ‘Set for School Skills’ such as literacy, numeracy, health, social interaction and development
- It has a fun story telling approach
- Parents and Children are able to participate on the court together
- Each child receives a racket and ball at the first session
Tennis Whizz programs include 8 lessons per term.
Lessons are 45 minutes and cost per term is $120.
The following tennis competitions are available for juniors:
- Saturday Morning Junior Competition – All Levels
- Sunday Afternoon Red, Orange and Green Ball Competitions
- Grand Slam and Hopman Cup Events
- Fun Round Robins
Junior Tennis Holiday Clinics
We run tennis and sports clinics every school holidays. The clinics are a lot of fun and are a great way for children to learn how to play or improve their game through coaching and match play.
The holiday tennis clinics include:
- Hot Shots Tennis Program for all ages plus a variety of other sports
- Wet weather activities
- Equipment provided
- Prizes and raffles each day
- Winners’ trophies and lunch provided on the final day
Check out the latest News & Updates for details of upcoming camps and how to enrol.